Helping clients of all ages plan healthy diets, improve blood sugar control, lose weight, and better manage their type 2 diabetes.
Sustainable weight loss doesn’t happen overnight. Our three and six month programs help you make changes in small increments and build upon success to develop long term changes in your lifestyle.
Working with parents, children, and adolescents create habits that shape nutrition for life. From infant feeding issues to teenage athlete nutrition, we’re here to help.
Providing strategies for healthy lifestyles for individuals with nutrition concerns related to:
- Chronic illness (diabetes, heart, GI, kidney or liver disease…)
- Food allergies/intolerance
- Eating disorders
- Under weight/failure to thrive
- Desire to improve general health and well being.
We provide personalized nutrition therapy to help you achieve optimal nutritional health.
- Individuals: Infants, Children, Teens, Adults, Breastfeeding Moms (lactation consultation), Nutrition through the life cycle
- Families: Couples, Moms and Dads with children
- Groups: Parent groups, Professional Groups, Childcare Providers, Sports Clubs, Healthcare Providers
- Weight Management: Tailored to your needs. We work with adults and children, individuals and families. We focus on the whole person–physical, mental and spiritual health, recognizing that lifestyle change requires all three. We are very aware of the self esteem issues associated with overweight, and strive to help our clients focus on their strengths rather than weaknesses. We provide single consults as well as 3 and 6 month weight management programs .